Monday, October 3, 2011

A Special Webinar Invitation and Announcement

For most of this year, I've been on a mission to finish a special project that I started over a year ago. As many of you know, I left California in early 2011 to live in Central America.  While I lived in Panama, (I returned to U.S. this week) I put all of my energy and dedication into finishing this special mission.  

Though I have worked non-stop on this creation and have loved the process, I am thrilled that at last it is completed and that I can now tell you about it!  This week I will be launching The Warrior Spirit:  How To Use Hidden Mind Powers and Ancient Wisdom To Create Wealth & Much More.

To celebrate the launch of The Warrior Spirit, I am doing a special webinar where I will share awesome knowledge about
mind powers and self-empowerment.   

To sign up for the Warrior Spirit Webinar (no charge), please see my fan page I Love Law of Attraction

My intention is that it will find its way to everyone who can be helped by it and for it to be wildly succeed in creating transformational results for people.

To a path filled with personal power and wisdom,

Mary Rivas

No comments:

Post a Comment